- About Us
- Who’s Who
- Contact Us
Do you want to find groups and support in the community that might help you improve your health and wellbeing? You can find lots of local support from charities to social groups in the Arc Bucks PCN Directory.
Yoga therapy may help with many issues and medical conditions including anxiety, depresion, respiratory conditions, back pain, arthritis, heart conditions, digestive problems, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, chronic fatigue syndrome (ME), fibromyalgia, RSI, migraine, insomnia and stress. It can be appropriate for a wide range of ages and lifestyles as well as those looking for a healthier way of life.
– Monday Chair Yoga 11.15am @Wrights Meadow Center (£5)
– Tuesday Therapeutic Yoga 7pm @Marlow Bottom Village Hall (£12)
– Wednesday Chair Yoga 2pm @ The Band Room, Amersham (£10) – to start in January –
– Wednesday Hatha Yoga 5.45pm @the Cedar barns, Hazlemere (£11)
– Thursday Therapeutic Yoga 9.40am @ the Wellness barn, Marlow (£13)
Provides medical information for sufferers and medical professionals through its Medical Advisory Board of experts.