A holistic model of care designed with a shared vision built with collaboration, continuous improvement, to improve the Health and Wellbeing of our Residents.
Services – What do we offer?
- Care Co-ordinators have an important role within a PCN, proactively identifying and working in collaboration with Patients, including frail/elderly and those with long-term conditions.
- Social Prescribers empowers individuals to focus on ‘what matters to them’, setting small achievable goals and signposting/referring to local, voluntary and statutory organisations that may benefit their health and wellbeing.
- Health and Wellbeing Coaches provide personalised healthy lifestyle support to those with Long-term health conditions, improving activity levels and healthy eating interventions to maintain long-term changes to lifestyle.
- Pharmacy Technicians maximise safe, cost-effective, prescribing to improve the quality of Patient Care.
- Pharmacists will carry out Structured Medication Reviews, lead on Medicines Optimisation, Address local Public Health and support Care Homes. We also have a team of Third Party Pharmacists helping support the six practices. https://coreprescribingsolutions.co.uk/
- Physician Associates provide care for Patients and Care Home Residents with Clinical assessments, diagnosis and treatment under the supervision of a GP.
- Physiotherapists are an integral part of the team, offering all aspects of Physiotherapy and Occupational Assessments with a Person-centred approach tailored to each individual need.
- GP’s are imperative for a PCN, offering support and supervision to the whole team when a clinical issue is raised by any member of Staff.